Huawei P30 Pro connectivity problems and their solutions: Huawei is not a new name in smartphone industry and Huawei android phones are known for amazing camera quality. Huawei P30 Pro, Huawei P40 are some of the smartphones from Huawei that could beat a high end exclusive camera in terms of quality and features. But phones are not only about camera, selfies and flaunt, they are equally responsible for connecting us to world and if you are facing any connectivity problems in your Huawei P30 Pro then this article is for you. Go through Huawei P30 Pro connectivity problems and their solutions.
There are chances that you could face common connectivity problems in your Huawei P30 Pro Android smartphones, in fact not only in Huawei but in any smartphone having a connectivity problem is very common issue. There could be many connectivity problems with your Huawei P30 Pro like Bluetooth not connecting, not connecting to Wi-Fi router, mobile data not working or not reading SIM card/network drop.
Huawei P30 Pro connectivity problems and solutions:
- Huawei P30 Pro Bluetooth not connecting
- Huawei P30 Pro not connecting to Wi-Fi router
- Huawei P30 Pro mobile data not working
- Huawei P30 Pro not reading SIM card/network drop
If you have one of the above connectivity problem in your Huawei PRO Pro then go on with some possible solutions below. Chances are not all will work for you always, so it is highly recommend to follow the steps carefully. We have tried to compile best Huawei P30 Pro connectivity problems and solutions that users may face.
Huawei P30 Pro Bluetooth connectivity problem.
Many people are facing Huawei P30 Pro Bluetooth connectivity problem and not able to connect their mobile Bluetooth with any external device. Bluetooth connectivity problems means you can’t connect your Huawei P30 Pro to any external device like wireless speakers, Bluetooth devices etc.
Cannot connect my JBL p640s with Huawei P30 Pro Bluetooth. Every time I tried to connect it says pairing and then connected and within a second it disconnects.
Bluetooth us not working on my Huawei Pro P30 after recent update to latest Android. Is it any software related problem?
Solution: Fix Huawei P30 Pro Bluetooth not connecting problem
- Updating your P30 Pro to most latest Android version available this could help you to fix Bluetooth connection problem. This has helped most users to fix Bluetooth not connecting problem in Huawei P30 Pro.
- If you have any previously connected device, forget all devices turn Bluetooth off – on then try to connect to your earphone/headphones.
- Make sure your device is discoverable to able to connect it with other Bluetooth. If not make your device discoverable in Bluetooth settings.
- Sometimes clearing cache data could help users to fix not able to connect P30 Pro Bluetooth issue. You can clear cache data of all apps using any app cleaner.
Huawei P30 Pro Wi-Fi not connecting
Whether you are working from home or any cafe, if your Huawei P30 P30 not able to connect to Wi-Fi then chances are you are stuck and ultimately delays and delays.
I am not able to connect to Huawei P30 Pro with Wi-Fi router(TP-Link AC1200)
Wi-Fi connection drops in Huawei P30 Pro in between playing PUBG and Fortnite.
Solutions: Fix Huawei P30 Pro Wi-Fi not connecting problem
- Check if you are using a dual band router (2.4GHz and 5GHz). If yes set your device to use only 2.4GHz band. Go to Settings -> Network/Wi-Fi and select Advanced/Wi-Fi band.
- Verify if any security setting is causing trouble to not able to connect to Huawei P30 Pro with Wi-Fi router. If yes, disable that setting and then try to reconnect this will fix Huawei P30 Pro Wi-Fi not connecting issue.
- Sometimes disabling IPV6 could Fix Huawei P30 Pro Wi-Fi not connecting problem.Although this is supposed to be the current internet communications protocol but sometimes it was observed that servers face problem while connecting with v6 protocol. Just check your router’s settings and look for options to disable IPV6.
- Just to confirm, try connecting your P30 Pro to another Wi-Fi and if it connects successfully then possibly issue is with router. Contact your router service for replacement to resolve not able to connect to Huawei P30 Pro with Wi-Fi router problem.
Huawei P30 Pro Mobile data not working
Using public Wi-Fi is not the best recommended way to access any personal information on browser like banking, finance etc. But what to do if your Huawei P30 Pro not able to connect to internet with mobile data.
I cannot access my mobile data in Huawei P30 Pro. Network signals remains grey all the time and if it connects at some points, mobile data keeps on dropping frequently.
Mobile data not working in Huawei P30 Pro but all options are working. I can't find technical problem.
Huawei P30 Pro mobile data not working inside my house, but signals are full. I can call or text message with no problem.
Solutions: Mobile data not working in Huawei P30 Pro
- Turning on Airplane mode on and off for some time could help you to successfully establish mobile data connectivity in your Pro.
- If you are facing this issue in recent time then check with your network provider to check any problem from their end causing mobile data connectivity problem in P30 Pro
- Take out your SIM from sim tray, try cleaning sim tray to remove any dust and then reinsert your SIM card. Sometimes this simple step is also very helpful when Huawei P30 Pro not able to connect to internet with mobile data.
- If all other methods fails, try creating a new APN (Access Point Network). Search for your carrier’s APN settings on Google. Then Settings >> Mobile Networks >> Access Point Names >> Menu Button >> New APN >> Enter New APN name.
Huawei P30 Pro unable to detect SIM card
Huawei P30 Pro unable to detect SIM card or no signals coming with SIM card. This is a serious issue and chances are if not get resolved, you have to visit Huawei service center.
I am in too much trouble. I recently updated my Huawei P30 Pro and it stopped detecting SIM card. Even if it detect sometimes network frequently drops in between calls and ultimately call disconnects.
Tried many times to insert and re-insert SIM into SIM tray, still my Huawei P30 Pro not detecting SIM card. I am At&t user for long time.
Solutions: P30 Pro not reading SIM card
- Basic step is to take out your SIM card from SIM tray clean SIM tray lightly with some air blows and clean towel. Re insert your SIM card again carefully. I hope by following this simple step there will be no network problem.
- Check for any firmware update from Huawei and update your device to latest version available. This might fix P30 Pro not reading SIM card problem
- If you are still facing problem and there is no network in your mobile then try resetting your device. You could follow: Reset Your Device -> Create New Google Play Account -> Do not Select GPS on option via Google. This method has worked for many to fix P30 Pro not reading SIM card problem.
- Even after following all above steps, still Huawei P30 Pro unable to detect SIM card then contact your carrier provider and P30 Service center to check with them what is causing network connection problem in your device.
I hope above article on Huawei P30 Pro connectivity problems and their possible solutions will be helpful for you. If you ever feel facing any problem regarding these issues feel free to comment and ask below. Also, do like our Facebook page for more such content.
Note: While trying to work on any of the above methods, make sure to take backup of your device. We are not responsible for any loss of data or brick phone.