Xiaomi Redmi K30 software problems and solutions: Few months after launch in Dec-2019 Xiaomi Redmi K30 is very famous among selfies lovers and gamers. It can play almost all games on Google Play store at 120FPS. Not only this being recent smartphone in Xiaomi lineup ensures user that it will be getting all latest firmware and Android versions update for long time. There is one 5G variant of K30 called K30 5G but if you’re mostly work is on Wi-Fi then no need to go for 5G version. Sometimes due to bloated apps or malwares you might get unexpected lags, slow performance, apps not downloading like problems. So, this article is about Xiaomi Redmi K30 software problems and solutions.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 software problems and solutions:
Many users are complaining about issues that they are facing in their Xiaomi Redmi K30 which seems to be software related and can be fixed by some tweaks. Below are listed Xiaomi Redmi K30 software problems:
- Apps not working properly or getting blank screen
- Slow performance or lags in Xiaomi Redmi K30
- Apps not downloading/updating from Google Play Store
- Chinese language problem in Xiaomi Redmi K30
- Unfortunately camera has stopped error
I hope your Xiaomi Redmi K30 software problems are one of the mentioned above. Below are some possible solutions just go through them.
Problem: Apps not working properly in Xiaomi Redmi K30
This could lead to unexpected behavior of applications installed in you Xiaomi Redmi K30. This problem can occur on apps installed from third party sources or even from Google Play Store. In such case user can face problem like app showing blank screen when opened, not able to update apps from Google Play Store, app opened first and then suddenly crashed. In face we got ton of queries on this problem like
Hi, Apps not working properly in Xiaomi Redmi K30 after a recent update. When I am opening play store just blank screen comes, or a green circle rotates but nothing works. Still apps crashing in Xiaomi Redmi K30 just after clearing cache files and data.
I am unable to open any apps in Xiaomi Redmi K30, phone freezes instantly
Android apps not working properly in Xiaomi Redmi K30 android, PayPal, Google Services, Spotify are some of the apps crashing in Xiaomi Redmi K30 (European ROM)
Solution: Fix apps crashing in Xiaomi Redmi K30
- Best way is to clear cache files from your Android mobile. This not only helps in clearing unwanted memory but remove any unwanted file which can cause trouble. Clear cache files from Phone settings or use any third party mobile app. This will surely help to fix apps crashing in Xiaomi Redmi K30.
- If you are facing this problem of apps not working properly in Xiaomi Redmi K30 in recent times, then I suggest you to uninstall any recently installed app to check if device is working fine now. If yes then may be last app you installed has some bugs or issues. If no then there is some other problem causing apps to crash or not working properly in your device.
- Factory reset your device is last way to fix apps crashing in Xiaomi Redmi K30 mobiles. You can factory reset your device in Setting >> Phone >> Factory Reset to fix apps crashing in Xiaomi Redmi K30. Just make sure to back-up your important data in some external device.
I hope above mentioned steps will help you to solve apps not working properly in Xiaomi Redmi K30. If you are still getting this problem of apps not opening or not loading properly then contact Xiaomi support forum or check if any firmware or Android version update is available for your device.
Problem: Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow performance and sluggish user interface.
You have a beast in your hand and still facing lagging or slow performance, that’s not fair. But this could be some bloated software problem that needs to be fixed ASAP or you can’t enjoy PUBG in full graphic experience. Fix Xiaomi Redmi K30 lagging too much is very much possible even if you are using any custom ROM.
Why me always…
Xiaomi Redmi K30 is lagging too much. I am fed up of this sluggy behavior with play store apps
User Interface is showing too much lags. Apps taking too much time in opening, phone slowing down in between (Redmi K30 5G user).
Solution: Fix Xiaomi Redmi K30 lagging too much
There are quite a few solutions possible to overcome this problem of Xiaomi Redmi K30 responding too slow with sluggish user interface
- Check if you have enough internal memory available. Low on internal memory is one of the main reasons of apps slow response and sluggish user interface. Try clearing internal memory by moving apps to SD card storage or uninstalling any unused applications.
- Using any cache file cleaner or memory booster can also cause Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow response time in apps opening or lagging. We suggests you to install such applications only when you need to clear up some space or boost your memory after that one can uninstall them.
- Connect your device with your PC and scan internal memory and SD card using any good antivirus installed in your system like MacAfee, Norton, AVG etc. if there is some bloat ware of virus corrupted file it will get removed and could resolve Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow performance and lagging problem
- Update your Android device and all installed apps to latest version available. If possible remove any unused applications to free up some space and reduce chances of apps lagging.
- Using any custom ROM can also cause Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow performance problem, if this problem of apps lagging too much or slow phone response is too frequent it is better to switch to any other ROM available for your device.
- If all above step fails and Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow response is still very much then you can factory reset your device to get rid of slow performance and too much lagging problem. Settings >> System Reset Options >> Erase all data. Make sure to take a backup before resetting your device.
These steps will definitely help you to resolve slow performance, apps opening very slowly and sluggish user interface in Xiaomi Redmi K30
Problem: Apps not downloading/updating in Xiaomi Redmi K30
If you are not able to download or update apps in Xiaomi Redmi K30 then go through below mentioned solutions. In some cases you have to go for alternate custom ROM if below methods do not work for you.
Not able to download apps in Xiaomi Redmi K30. This is happening first time after I switch from Samsung Galaxy to Redmi.
Hi I am using Redmi K30 for last 2 months and now don’t know why not able to update any Google Play Store apps.
Apps not updating in Xiaomi Redmi K30 after recent update, it says downloading but stays on the loading part until it times out.
Solution: Fix apps not downloading/updating in Xiaomi Redmi K30.
Most common issue in apps not downloading in Xiaomi Redmi K30 is due to recent Google Play Store update. Just restart your device or check if there is enough internal memory present.
- Clear search history and app data of Google Play Store and this will surely help you to fix apps not updating in Xiaomi Redmi K30.
- Remove and re-add your Google account. Follow the steps Settings >> Accounts >> Google Accounts >> Name of Account to remove >> Remove Account. Once you have successfully removed your Google account, re-add your account by: Settings >> Accounts >> Add >> Sign In with desired account. Now check if you can download or update apps from Google Play Store.
- Apps not downloading in Xiaomi Redmi K30 can also be fixed by resetting your device. But make sure to take a backup before resetting any data.
Above steps will help you if you are not able to update apps in your Redmi K30.
Problem: Remove Chinese language from Redmi K30.
Xiaomi is a leading smartphone manufacturer in China and chances are you are running one the ROMs which support only Chinese language. But you can easily get rid of this problem and can change language from Chinese to English in Xiaomi Redmi K30 MIUI.
I am using European version of Xiaomi Redmi K30 but it is still showing apps in Chinese language which I don’t understand at all. Please help me to remove Chinese language from Redmi K30.
All apps, even settings are in Chinese language. Please mention me to change language from Chinese to English in Xiaomi Redmi K30 MIUI.
Solution: Change language from Chinese to English in Xiaomi Redmi K30 MIUI
- This is best way to remove Chinese language from your device. Xiaomi Redmi K30 provides you feature to change language as per your preference. Go to settings >> General Settings >> Language and Input >> Select English.
- If you are using Chinese ROM then please switch back to English version of MIUI ROM. If you can’t because of frequent updates you will get in Chinese ROM it is best to uninstall apps which are in Chinese language.
Problem: Unfortunately camera has stopped error
When you try to open camera, phone freezes for some time and then shows unfortunately camera has stopped and then camera app crashed. This sudden closing of camera app could be due to some faulty apps in your smartphone.
Each time I tried to take selfies get unfortunately camera has stopped and then camera stops working. User of Xiaomi Redmi K30
Camera app not working in Xiaomi Redmi K30 I am using camera pro app for clicking pictures.
The camera of my Redmi K30 stopped working. It always giving unfortunately camera has stopped error.
Solution: Camera app not working in Xiaomi Redmi K30
This is very common camera issue faced by the users. There are multiple solution possible for this and best part you don’t have to worry, your camera is still working as usual just need to clear out some faulty apps files from your Android OS.
- Clear camera and gallery apps cache files >> restart your phone and check if still Camera app not working in Xiaomi Redmi K30 then clear camera app data files.
- Camera app not working in Xiaomi Redmi K30 could lead to camera crashing and person can’t take any pictures or selfies. Check for any update from Xiaomi and update your device to latest version available.
- Still getting unfortunately camera has stopped error in Redmi K30, try any other camera application from Google Play store. There are number of apps available in Google Play Store like Adobe Lightroom, Cymera etc.
- If all the above steps failed and camera app still not working or crashing in Xiaomi Redmi K30, then try resetting your device and again adding your Google account.
I hope this article will be helpful for you to fix Xiaomi Redmi K30 software problems. I you still face any problem or have any query feel free to ask in comment box below. Like us on Facebook for more such updates on Xiaomi Redmi K30.