Xiaomi Redmi K30 hardware problems and solutions: Xiaomi Redmi K30 is an amazing Android smartphone by Xiaomi mobiles in Redmi series. Excellent hardware capabilities with well optimized compatible applications from Xiaomi and third party developers are some features that make Xiaomi Redmi K30 a great Android device. It is liked by tech reviewers worldwide and has gained so much popularity. But, still chances are you could face some hardware issues that can cause your phone not working as expected so this article is about Xiaomi Redmi K30 hardware problems and solutions.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 hardware problems and solutions:
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 overheating problem
- Poor battery life or battery drain very quickly in Xiaomi Redmi K30
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow charging issue or not getting charged
- Fingerprint sensor issue or Xiaomi Redmi K30 not recognizing finger print
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 poor camera quality or capture/record bad quality images and videos
Well, above are few common hardware problems that user can face in their Xiaomi Redmi K30 Android smartphones. If you are one of them, go through this article for some possible solutions to help you in using your device easily and efficiently.
Problem: Xiaomi Redmi K30 overheating too much
With increasing hardware capabilities like processors, RAM or GPU overheating has become common problem in smartphones these days. Many users complain that their Xiaomi Redmi K30 getting heat up too much even while browsing. There is no single answer to this problem, but with some simple steps you can avoid your Xiaomi Redmi K30 getting heat up too much.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 shows “device overheating message” and closes all running apps. Worst part is even if I close all background apps and open only one app device heats up too much.
Hi, help me out, My Xiaomi Redmi K30 get real hot even when all I'm doing is surfing the net.
After upgrading to latest Android version my Xiaomi Redmi K30 getting heat up too much
Solution: Xiaomi Redmi K30 getting heat up too much
Try below mentioned solutions or combination of them to resolve Xiaomi Redmi K30 overheating too much:
- Playing high end games available in Google Play is one of the culprits which can cause Xiaomi Redmi K30 getting heat up too much. Avoid playing long gaming sessions of PUBG or Fortnite as this not only overheats your device, but chances are these overheating could cause internal damage to your smartphone.
- Malware also causes Xiaomi Redmi K30 getting heat up too much. So install any good quality antivirus available for your Android smartphone and check for any virus or malware present in your phone. Remove them from your device and hopefully your Xiaomi Redmi K30 overheating problem will get resolved.
- Turning the brightness down, closing background applications not in use, keep your apps up to date are some of the steps that one can follow to fix Xiaomi Redmi K30 getting heat up too much problem.
- Sometimes downloading any third party application to cool up your device is also a good way of fixing your phone getting heat up to much. You can checkout cooling master app on Google Play Store and check if this works for you. These apps just perform some basic functions mentioned in above steps at once and also clear unnecessary cache files.
These steps will surely help you out in Xiaomi Redmi K30 heating up too much problem.
Problem: Xiaomi Redmi K30 poor battery life
Poor battery life could be really frustrating and in case of urgency poor battery life could get you in real trouble. Although Xiaomi Redmi K30 gives you a powerful 4500mAH non removable battery but if you are heavy smartphone user and does a lot of multitasking, this is not enough. Just go to some steps that you can follow to fix Xiaomi Redmi K30 battery drain very quickly problems.
I am using Xiaomi phones for last 4 years and I must say Xiaomi Redmi K30 has poor battery life out of all that I have used. Now I doubt it has 4500mAH battery this is what company claims.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 battery drain very quickly even after surfing for 1hr phone has drained 80% of the battery.
Please help me to get rid of poor battery life problem in my Xiaomi Redmi K30.
Solutions: Xiaomi Redmi K30 battery drain very quickly
- Closing all background applications is the first step you should do facing poor battery life problem in Xiaomi Redmi K30. Now applications are heavy and even running in background they consume lot of battery.
- Avoid using phone while charging, if anything urgent then plug out of charging and then use. This is one the biggest reason why that can cause battery damage or Xiaomi Redmi K30 poor battery life problem in your Android smartphone.
- There are many battery booster apps available on Google Play Store that can help you to fix Xiaomi Redmi K30 battery drain very quickly issue. You can try Battery Booster Lite, Kaspersky Battery Life etc.
- Using some basic settings provided by your Xiaomi Redmi K30 could be of great help to the battery life or stop draining battery quickly. Set the brightness to change automatically, turn off keyboard sounds or vibrations, restrict apps with high battery use and turn on battery optimization/power savings mode
By following step as mentioned above you can fix your problem of Xiaomi Redmi K30 poor battery life. Again, Xiaomi Redmi K30 has great battery size and it can easily go for full day of use for an average user.
Problem: Xiaomi Redmi K30 poor camera quality
A quad camera with 65MP, 8MP, 2MP, 2Mp lenses taking bad quality picture with poor light is not possible. There is some bug which is causing Xiaomi Redmi K30 poor camera quality and taking not up to the mark pictures and videos.
Most preferred feature on smartphone is camera and no doubts Xiaomi Redmi K30 click amazing pictures. But don’t know why last 2 weeks my Xiaomi Redmi K30 image quality is not as good as before. Facing this Xiaomi Redmi K30 poor camera quality problem in both front and rear cameras and sometimes pictures are even blurry.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 picture and videos from camera are not good. What is the problem? Why camera is not working properly? Phone even heats up too much while using camera.
I am a professional photographer and sometimes even I depend on my smartphone camera for a perfect click. But unfortunately my device’s Xiaomi Redmi K30 camera is not working properly. Sometimes it takes excellent pics and sometimes hazy.
Of course we cannot increase light capturing capability or aperture in your Xiaomi Redmi K30 to make it better but yes while following some simple steps below you can definitely improves Xiaomi Redmi K30 poor Camera Quality.
Solution: Xiaomi Redmi K30 camera not working properly
- If you are facing this problem after a recent update, chances are this is a software fault and this will be resolved in next patch update by Xiaomi.
- Clean Xiaomi Redmi K30 camera lens and remove any unwanted protective covering on lens if any. Protective covers block most of incoming lights and people complain that Xiaomi Redmi K30 picture and videos from camera are not good.
- Try using any third part camera app available on Google Play Store like Google Camera App (highly recommended), Camera MX, Manual Camera etc. If there is any bug in your default camera app, sometimes these camera apps could be a best alternative to click great quality pictures.
- Check of there is any dust particles inside of camera lens, visit nearest service center to clean up Xiaomi Redmi K30 camera. Turn on flash lights when capturing pics in low light or turn on HDR for high dynamic pictures.
Chances are above method will help you to fix Xiaomi Redmi K30 poor camera quality problem and you can now click good quality pictures and record videos. But if still facing issue of Xiaomi Redmi K30 camera not working properly then visit Xiaomi service center to check if any hardware fault in your device.
Problem: Xiaomi Redmi K30 fingerprint senor not working properly
Fingerprint to unlock your device is one of most commonly used feature to unlock your smartphone and if not working properly, could interrupt smooth work experience with your device. Every time you tried to unlock, you have to enter the pass-code. Xiaomi Redmi K30 users not recognizing finger print problem can be resolved by following the steps mentioned below.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 fingerprint senor not working properly, hardware might be failing any thoughts?
Whenever I restarted my Xiaomi Redmi K30 fingerprint sensor is not responding. After recent update my Xiaomi Redmi K30 is not recognizing my finger print.
I am recently having Xiaomi Redmi K30 fingerprint sensor issue. Don’t know why but my Xiaomi Redmi K30 is not recognizing my fingerprint I tried restarting my phone several times.
Solution: Xiaomi Redmi K30 fingerprint senor not responding
There could be a hardware problem in this case, but before going for any conclusion we can try few tweaks from our end and can hope for positive results.
- Sweaty or wet chances are one of the most common factors that can cause Xiaomi Redmi K30 not recognizing fingerprints. Just take out a dry piece of cloth and remove moisture from your hands and on fingerprint sensor.
- Clear all cache files and delete any recently installed app. Upgrade your Xiaomi Redmi K30 to latest possible Android version available and check if still Xiaomi Redmi K30 fingerprint sensor not working properly.
- Always add more than one fingerprints, this increases the chance of your device recognizing your fingerprint more accurately and quickly. This ensures that Xiaomi Redmi K30 fingerprint sensor works in best possible way thereby reducing the chances if not recognizing your finger prints.
- If all above methods doesn’t work for you, performing a Factory Reset is a way to return an Android device back to the Out-of-Box condition. This will help you to fix Xiaomi Redmi K30 fingerprint sensor not responding.
Chances are if you are still facing this problem you may have to visit Xiaomi service center and check why Xiaomi Redmi K30 fingerprint sensor not responding
Problem: Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow charging
With fast chargers available with smartphones these days, you can get maximum percent of battery get charged in no time. Xiaomi Redmi K30 also comes with fast charging capability, 27W, 100% in 68 min and this is great. But if there is some fault in your charging port, chances are you will end up with Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow charging problem or not getting charged.
I feel like just throwing my phone away. My Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow charging problem is increasing day by day and causing much of trouble in my work life.
Is it time to change my phone? I recently bought Xiaomi Redmi K30 and until recently device is not getting charged.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 not getting charged, it seems some fault in charging port as it is not recognizing Type C cable.
Solution: Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow charging
- Try any good antivirus software available in Google Play store and scan your phone for viruses. Chances are after cleaning any malwares or viruses if any Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow charging problem will be no more.
- If Xiaomi Redmi K30 charging port is not recognizing Type C charging cable provided by Xiaomi, then chances are either you have a corrupted type C cable or some hardware fault in charging jack. Try any other charging problem and check if this fixed Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow charging problem, if not check if there is dust inside charging port. Clean with dry cloth and mouth air blows and again check if now Xiaomi Redmi K30 not charging problem is resolved or not.
- If you are recently facing this Xiaomi Redmi K30 not recognizing Type C cable problem, then any faulty app could also be one of the reasons for this. Uninstall any recently installed application and check if Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow charging problem is gone or not.
- If you are getting Xiaomi Redmi K30 slow charging or not getting charge problem too often, my advice is to visit any service center and check for any possible hardware faults.
That’s all on Xiaomi Redmi K30 hardware problems faced by users and some possible solutions of that. If you feel this article is helpful for you, like our Facebook page and subscribe to us. Do share your views on comment box below.