Xiaomi Redmi K30 connectivity problems and their solution: Xiaomi is one of the most common names in mobile industry. Known for their high spec smartphones with a reasonable price tag and excellent build quality, if you own one then you must be very well aware that features and specs could beat some of the best in the market. With number of Xiaomi users increasing day by day it was estimated that they will be market leaders especially in South Asian countries. This article is about Redmi K30 connectivity problems and solutions.
No piece of hardware or software is perfect and same is case with Xiaomi Redmi K30. Many users are facing some connectivity problems related to Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Mobile data and SIM card not reading. We have tried to compile all possible solutions here, hope they will help.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 connectivity problems and solutions:
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 Bluetooth not connecting
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 not connecting to Wi-Fi router
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 mobile data not working
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 not reading SIM card/network drop
Although there could be number of connectivity related problems that an individual can and it is not possible to include all in one article, but we have tried our best to list all common Xiaomi Redmi K30 connectivity problems and solutions. Xiaomi Redmi K30 connectivity related problem:
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Bluetooth connectivity problem.
Bluetooth is one the most important piece of hardware to connect your device with any other external device like speaker, earphones etc. Many people are facing Xiaomi Redmi K30 Bluetooth connectivity problem and not able to connect their mobile Bluetooth with any external device.
Hi, help me I am not able to connect my Xiaomi Redmi K30 with Sony WI-XB400 earphones
Xiaomi Redmi K30 user and don’t know why the hell my Bluetooth is not working while I try to connect with my headphones. Facing this problem second time with Redmi mobiles.
Solution: Fix Xiaomi Redmi K30 Bluetooth not connecting problem
- Updating your Redmi K30 to most latest Android version available this could help you to fix Bluetooth connection problem. This has helped most users to fix Bluetooth not connecting problem in Xiaomi Redmi K30.
- If you have any previously connected device, forget all devices turn Bluetooth off – on then try to connect to your earphone/headphones.
- Make sure your device is discoverable to able to connect it with other Bluetooth. If not make your device discoverable in Bluetooth settings.
- Sometimes clearing cache data could help users to fix not able to connect Redmi K30 Bluetooth issue. You can clear cache data of all apps using any app cleaner.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Wi-Fi not connecting
This could be really frustrating, imagine not able to connect Xiaomi Redmi K30 with Wi-Fi router, means no internet connectivity.
I am using Netgear WGR614 and not able to connect to Xiaomi Redmi K30 with Wi-Fi router.
Why every time Wi-Fi connection drops in Xiaomi Redmi K30 while using shareit app
Solutions: Fix Xiaomi Redmi K30 Wi-Fi not connecting problem
- Check if you are using a dual band router (2.4GHz and 5GHz). If yes set your device to use only 2.4GHz band. Go to Settings -> Network/Wi-Fi and select Advanced/Wi-Fi band.
- Verify if any security setting is causing trouble to not able to connect to Xiaomi Redmi K30 with Wi-Fi router. If yes, disable that setting and then try to reconnect this will fix Xiaomi Redmi K30 Wi-Fi not connecting issue.
- Sometimes disabling IPV6 could Fix Xiaomi Redmi K30 Wi-Fi not connecting problem.Although this is supposed to be the current internet communications protocol but sometimes it was observed that servers face problem while connecting with v6 protocol. Just check your router’s settings and look for options to disable IPV6.
- Just to confirm, try connecting your Redmi K30 to another Wi-Fi and if it connects successfully then possibly issue is with router. Contact your router service for replacement to resolve not able to connect to Xiaomi Redmi K30 with Wi-Fi router problem.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Mobile data not working
It is very common problem in smartphone users and not specific to any particular manufacturer. There could be multiple reasons for Xiaomi Redmi K30 not able to connect to internet with mobile data.
I cannot access my mobile data for accessing internet...network signals remains grey all the time. But call and SMS are working (Using Redmi K30)
Tell me please, which part is broken? Mobile data not working in Xiaomi Redmi K30 but all options are working. I can't find technical problem.
My Mobile data not working in Xiaomi Redmi K30 why. Please help me
Solutions: Mobile data not working in Xiaomi Redmi K30
- Turning on Airplane mode on and off for some time could help you to successfully establish mobile data connectivity in your K30.
- If you are facing this issue in recent time then check with your network provider to check any problem from their end causing mobile data connectivity problem in Redmi K30
- Take out your SIM from sim tray, try cleaning sim tray to remove any dust and then reinsert your SIM card. Sometimes this simple step is also very helpful when Xiaomi Redmi K30 not able to connect to internet with mobile data.
- If all other methods fails, try creating a new APN (Access Point Network). Search for your carrier’s APN settings on Google. Then Settings à Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names -> Menu Button -> New APN -> Enter New APN name.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 unable to detect SIM card
I have also faced this problem many times not on Redmi but other Android device. This problem can be solved with some tweaks but if not then this could be a hardware issue. Go through possible solutions below on Xiaomi Redmi K30 unable to detect SIM card
It is not a software issue but system board. Help me to fix Redmi K30 not reading SIM card problem ASAP.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 unable to detect SIM card. Why is this all of a sudden happening? I've reset phone and it didn’t help.
Solutions: Redmi K30 not reading SIM card
- Basic step is to take out your SIM card from SIM tray clean SIM tray lightly with some air blows and clean towel. Re insert your SIM card again carefully. I hope by following this simple step there will be no network problem.
- Check for any firmware update from Xiaomi and update your device to latest version available. This might fix Redmi K30 not reading SIM card problem
- If you are still facing problem and there is no network in your mobile then try resetting your device. You could follow: Reset Your Device -> Create New Google Play Account -> Do not Select GPS on option via Google. This method has worked for many to fix Redmi K30 not reading SIM card problem.
- Even after following all above steps, still Xiaomi Redmi K30 unable to detect SIM card then contact your carrier provider and Redmi Service center to check with them what is causing network connection problem in your device.
That’s all on Xiaomi Redmi K30 connectivity problems and their possible solutions. We tried to cover all possible aspects in best possible way. If you like this article on Redmi K30 connectivity problems and solutions like us on Facebook and comment below for any further queries.
Note: While trying to work on any of the above methods, make sure to take backup of your device. We are not responsible for any loss of data or brick phone.