Huawei P30 Pro common software problems and solutions: Huawei P30 Pro is an amazing camera phone and ranked as top 5 camera phone of all times. Not only about camera, with great processor and tons of RAM, this is one of the best smartphones even if you multitask a lot. With 6.47inches 1080 x 2340 pixels and HDR10 display you can enjoy binge watching a lot. But even after so much perfection, chances are you might be facing some software related problems in your Huawei P30 Pro and in this article I have tries to provide some possible solutions that users may face in Huawei P30 Pro.
Huawei P30 Pro common software problems and solutions:
Software related problems are very common, not only to any specific Android phone but in any piece of software whether it is Windows OS, iOS or even a small tool and extension. You don’t need to be a software engineer to fix these problems until it is major bug. Below are some common software problems and solutions users are facing in their Huawei P30 Pro.
- Apps not working properly or getting blank screen
- Slow performance or lags in Huawei P30 Pro
- Apps not downloading/updating from Google Play Store
- Chinese language problem in Huawei P30 Pro
- Unfortunately camera has stopped error
I hope your Huawei P30 Pro software problems are one of the mentioned above. Below are some possible solutions just go through them.
Problem: Apps not working properly in Huawei P30 Pro
Apps not working properly in Huawei P30 Pro could be a software bug or compatibility issue. Users can face problems like apps not opening or suddenly crashing. Even apps from trusted developers can show this behavior and could be really frustrating at times if you are stuck in middle of somewhere.
I recently upgraded my phone to Android 10 latest version and after that my phone is showing an unexpected behavior. In my Huawei P30 Pro, whenever I tried to open any apps it got crashed or a loading icon which results in nothing.
My phone freezes too much and I am not able to open any apps in Huawei P30 Pro.
I am not able to open any online payment apps like PayPal, Google Pay on my phone. Not sure why only these Android apps are not working properly in Huawei P30 Pro
Solution: Fix apps crashing in Huawei P30 Pro
- Best way is to clear cache files from your Android mobile. This not only helps in clearing unwanted memory but remove any unwanted file which can cause trouble. Clear cache files from Phone settings or use any third party mobile app. This will surely help to fix apps crashing in Huawei P30 Pro.
- If you are facing this problem of apps not working properly in Huawei P30 Pro in recent times, then I suggest you to uninstall any recently installed app to check if device is working fine now. If yes then may be last app you installed has some bugs or issues. If no then there is some other problem causing apps to crash or not working properly in your device.
- Factory reset your device is last way to fix apps crashing in Huawei P30 Pro mobiles. You can factory reset your device in Setting >> Phone >> Factory Reset to fix apps crashing in Huawei P30 Pro. Just make sure to back-up your important data in some external device.
Tweaks mentioned above will help you to fix apps not working properly problem in Huawei P30 Pro. You can also visit Huawei’s official forum to post your queries if facing this problem too much.
Problem: Huawei P30 Pro slow performance and sluggish user interface.
Sluggish user interface in Huawei P30 Pro could results in unexpected results. User touch at some points and phone responding to some other point or very slow performance. This could be a software problem and you can easily fix Huawei P30 Pro too much lag or slow performance at your own.
For last two weeks my Huawei P30 Pro is running very slow with sluggish user interface.
I am Huawei P30 user, I am fed up of my phone's slow performance and too much lagging of applications.
Solution: Fix Huawei P30 Pro lagging too much
There are quite a few solutions possible to overcome this problem of Huawei P30 Pro responding too slow with sluggish user interface
- Check if you have enough internal memory available. Low on internal memory is one of the main reasons of apps slow response and sluggish user interface. Try clearing internal memory by moving apps to SD card storage or uninstalling any unused applications.
- Using any cache file cleaner or memory booster can also cause Huawei P30 Pro slow response time in apps opening or lagging. We suggests you to install such applications only when you need to clear up some space or boost your memory after that one can uninstall them.
- Connect your device with your PC and scan internal memory and SD card using any good antivirus installed in your system like MacAfee, Norton, AVG etc. if there is some bloat ware of virus corrupted file it will get removed and could resolve Huawei P30 Pro slow performance and lagging problem
- Update your Android device and all installed apps to latest version available. If possible remove any unused applications to free up some space and reduce chances of apps lagging.
- Using any custom ROM can also cause Huawei P30 Pro slow performance problem, if this problem of apps lagging too much or slow phone response is too frequent it is better to switch to any other ROM available for your device.
- If all above step fails and Huawei P30 Pro slow response is still very much then you can factory reset your device to get rid of slow performance and too much lagging problem. Settings >> System Reset Options >> Erase all data. Make sure to take a backup before resetting your device.
These steps will definitely help you to resolve slow performance, apps opening very slowly and sluggish user interface in Huawei P30 Pro
Problem: Apps not downloading/updating in Huawei P30 Pro
Many times due to some internal problem in your Huawei P30 Pro, you are not able to download or update apps from Google Play Store. This problem may come even with default apps and software. Below mentioned solutions will help you to fix this problem of not able to download or update apps in Huawei P30 Pro.
Not able to download apps in Huawei P30 Pro. This is happening first time after I switch from Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
I am not able update or download any apps on my Huawei P30 Pro after recent update
Loading keeps on continuing with crashing of update process. I am facing this problem for last 20 days. Please help me in updating apps on Huawei P30 Pro.
Solution: Fix apps not downloading/updating in Huawei P30 Pro.
- Most common reason for apps not downloading in Huawei P30 Pro is due to recent Google Play Store update. Just restart your device or check if there is enough internal memory present.
- Clear search history and app data of Google Play Store and this will surely help you to fix apps not updating in Huawei P30 Pro.
- Remove and re-add your Google account. Follow the steps: Settings >> Accounts >> Google Accounts >> Name of Account to remove >> Remove Account. Once you have successfully removed your Google account, re-add your account by: Settings >> Accounts >> Add >> Sign In with desired account. Now check if you can download or update apps from Google Play Store.
- Apps not downloading in Huawei P30 Pro can also be fixed by resetting your device. But make sure to take a backup before resetting any data.
Above steps will help you if you are not able to update apps in your P30 Pro.
Problem: Remove Chinese language from P30 Pro.
Huawei is a leading smartphone manufacturer in China and chances are you are running one the ROMs which support only Chinese language. If you are not living in China or do not understand Chinese language then it is not possible to work with Chinese language interface in your device.
I lives in New York and bought a new phone from Verizon store, but problem is it is showing apps and all text in foreign language maybe Chinese. How to change from Chinese to US English in Huawei P30 Pro
All apps, even settings are in Chinese language. Please mention me to change language from Chinese to English in Huawei P30 Pro.
Solution: Change language from Chinese to English in Huawei P30 Pro
- This is best way to remove Chinese language from your device. Huawei P30 Pro provides you feature to change language as per your preference. Go to settings >> General Settings >> Language and Input >> Select English.
- If you are using Chinese ROM then please switch back to English version of MIUI ROM. If you can’t because of frequent updates you will get in Chinese ROM it is best to uninstall apps which are in Chinese language.
Problem: Unfortunately camera has stopped error
Unfortunately camera has stopped is a very common error in Android smartphone that users face when they try top open default camera app or taking pictures and recording videos. This error can come in case of front as well as rear camera. It usually occurs with camera hangs for few seconds and then crashed suddenly.
Not able to click pictures from front as well as back cameras with my Huawei P30 Pro.While opening camera app, it opens for a second and then crashed with error message camera has stopped
Camera app not working in Huawei P30 Pro I tried clearing cache file but nothing works.
The camera of my P30 Pro stopped working. It always giving unfortunately camera has stopped error.
Solution: Camera app not working in Huawei P30 Pro
This is very common camera issue faced by the users. There are multiple solution possible for this and best part you don’t have to worry, your camera is still working as usual just need to clear out some faulty apps files from your Android OS.
- Clear camera and gallery apps cache files >> restart your phone and check if still Camera app not working in Huawei P30 Pro then clear camera app data files.
- Camera app not working in Huawei P30 Pro could lead to camera crashing and person can’t take any pictures or selfies. Check for any update from Huawei and update your device to latest version available.
- Still getting unfortunately camera has stopped error in P30 Pro, try any other camera application from Google Play store. There are number of apps available in Google Play Store like Adobe Lightroom, Cymera etc.
- If all the above steps failed and camera app still not working or crashing in Huawei P30 Pro, then try resetting your device and again adding your Google account.
This article on how to solve common Huawei P30 Pro common problems will help you to work with Huawei P30 Pro is more efficient way and easily.