Huawei P30 Pro hardware problems and solutions: Huawei P30 Pro runs on Android 9 Operating System and has a robust hardware and software compatibility to provide great experience to its users. With 5X optical and 10X hybrid zoom and capability to take superb low-light photo it is one of the best phone if you are looking for a phone cum DSLR like camera quality. In spite of having one of the best hardware, people are facing some hardware problems in Huawei P30 Pro and this article will sum up all Huawei P30 Pro hardware problems and solutions to ease out life of Huawei users.
Huawei P30 Pro hardware problems and solutions:
- Huawei P30 Pro overheating problem
- Poor battery life or battery drain very quickly in Huawei P30 Pro
- Huawei P30 Pro slow charging issue or not getting charged
- Fingerprint sensor issue or Huawei P30 Pro not recognizing finger print
- Huawei P30 Pro poor camera quality or capture/record bad quality images and videos
Above listed hardware problems are some of the hardware problems that users are facing. Most of the times, with little bit tweaks one can resolve these problems on their own without giving any visit to service center. So, just go through Huawei P30 Pro hardware problems and solutions.
Problem: Huawei P30 Pro overheating too much
Huawei P30 Pro has a great overall performance and is one of the best in all benchmark tests thanks to lots of storage, RAM and powerful processing unit. But sometimes this led to overheating in Huawei P30 Pro and results in your device getting heat up too much. Although not only a powerful hardware, but many other reasons can cause overheating problem in Huawei P30 Pro
Hi, help me out, My Huawei P30 Pro is overheating too much even with basic use like playing music
Phone always getting heat up too much. Sometimes it becomes too hot that it becomes difficult to even hold the phone. Please help me in fixing this Huawei P30 Pro overheating too much problem.
After recent Android 9 patch update my Huawei P30 Pro getting heat up too much
Solution: Huawei P30 Pro getting heat up too much
Try below mentioned solutions or combination of them to resolve Huawei P30 Pro overheating too much:
- Playing high end games available in Google Play is one of the culprits which can cause Huawei P30 Pro getting heat up too much. Avoid playing long gaming sessions of PUBG or Asphalt as this not only overheats your device, but chances are thesis overheating could cause internal damage to your smartphone.
- Malware also causes Huawei P30 Pro getting heat up too much. So install any good quality antivirus available for your Android smartphone and check for any virus or malware present in your phone. Remove them from your device and hopefully your Huawei P30 Pro overheating problem will get resolved.
- Turning the brightness down, closing background applications not in use, keep your apps up to date are some of the steps that one can follow to fix Huawei P30 Pro getting heat up too much problem.
- Sometimes downloading any third party application to cool up your device is also a good way of fixing your phone getting heat up to much. You can checkout cooling master app on Google Play Store and check if this works for you. These apps just perform some basic functions mentioned in above steps at once and also clear unnecessary cache files.
Most of the time above mentioned solutions have helped users to fix overheating problem in Huawei P30 Pro.
Problem: Huawei P30 Pro poor battery life
If you have read all the reviews about Huawei P30 Pro, you will find out that one this is common in all of them and i.e. great battery life. Of course, 4200mAh battery is just amazing for any smartphone, but if you are facing problem in Huawei P30 Pro related to battery, then this section may provide you some possible solutions. Problems like Huawei P30 Pro battery drain very quickly or Huawei P30 Pro having poor battery life can be fixed with some tweaks.
Huawei claims 4200mAH battery in Huawei P30 Pro but my device's battery doesn't last even 3 hours. Let me know some solutions to Huawei P30 Pro poor battery life problem. This Huawei P30 Pro battery drain very quickly problem is causing too much problem in professional life.
Huawei P30 Pro battery drain very quickly I am not using any custom ROM or pirated applications.
Is it possible to increase battery life of Android phones? I am facing major issue with Huawei P30 Pro poor battery life even without using too much.
Solutions: Huawei P30 Pro battery drain very quickly
- Closing all background applications is the first step you should do facing poor battery life problem in Huawei P30 Pro. Now applications are heavy and even running in background they consume lot of battery.
- Avoid using phone while charging, if anything urgent then plug out of charging and then use. This is one the biggest reason why that can cause battery damage or Huawei P30 Pro poor battery life problem in your Android smartphone.
- There are many battery booster apps available on Google Play Store that can help you to fix Huawei P30 Pro battery drain very quickly issue. You can try Battery Booster Lite, Kaspersky Battery Life etc.
- Using some basic settings provided by your Huawei P30 Pro could be of great help to the battery life or stop draining battery quickly. Set the brightness to change automatically, turn off keyboard sounds or vibrations, restrict apps with high battery use and turn on battery optimization/power savings mode
By following step as mentioned above you can fix your problem of Huawei P30 Pro poor battery life. Visit Huawei service center, if above methods didn’t help you out in fixing Huawei P30 Pro battery drain problem.
Problem: Huawei P30 Pro poor camera quality
Huawei P30 Pro is first phone to 5X optical zoom capability and able to capture amazing photographs in low light conditions. It has total of 4 rear cameras and Flight 3D depth sensor with an ultra-wide-angle to camera amazing pictures and recording great videos. Still some users are facing Huawei P30 Pro poor camera quality problem.
With fours camera lens and tons of other features and still my Huawei P30 Pro captured images are not up to the mark, sometimes even blurry. Please help me to fix this Huawei P30 Pro poor camera quality problem. Issue is with both front and rear cameras.
I am using Huawei P30 Pro for last 5 months (US version) and I must say clicked pictures and recorded videos have poor quality. Compared with my Samsung S9 and there is pretty much difference in quality. Please tell me some good ways to fix Huawei P30 Pro poor camera quality.
Not able to update my Instagram profile lol. But seriously please guide me on how to take amazing pictures with Hawei P30 Pro I know it has an amazing camera but unfortunately my device’s Huawei P30 Pro camera is not working properly. Sometimes it takes excellent pics and sometimes hazy.
Below solutions are not a guide to take professional photographs with your device, but I assume these tweaks will surely help you to improve poor picture and video quality captured with Huawei P30 Pro.
Solution: Huawei P30 Pro camera not working properly
- If you are facing this problem after a recent update, chances are this is a software fault and this will be resolved in next patch update by Huawei.
- Clean Huawei P30 Pro camera lens and remove any unwanted protective covering on lens if any. Protective covers block most of incoming lights and people complain that Huawei P30 Pro picture and videos from camera are not good.
- Try using any third part camera app available on Google Play Store like Google Camera App (highly recommended), Camera MX, Manual Camera etc. If there is any bug in your default camera app, sometimes these camera apps could be a best alternative to click great quality pictures. These party apps can sometimes improve Huawei P30 Pro poor camera quality
- Check of there is any dust particles inside of camera lens, visit nearest service center to clean up Huawei P30 Pro camera. Turn on flash lights when capturing pics in low light or turn on HDR for high dynamic pictures.
Chances are above method will help you to fix Huawei P30 Pro poor camera quality problem and you can now click good quality pictures and record videos. But if still facing issue of Huawei P30 Pro camera not working properly then visit Huawei service center to check if any hardware fault in your device.
Problem: Huawei P30 Pro fingerprint senor not working properly
Huawei P30 Pro provide users both fingerprint and face unlock features as per need. P30 Pro Fingerprint unlock has a great response time and accuracy, but chances are sometimes users will feel like Huawei P30 Pro fingerprint sensor not working properly and there could be many reasons responsible for it. Below are some solutions to fix Huawei P30 Pro not recognizing finger print or finger print sensor responding very slow.
Is this a hardware issue or software problem? My Huawei P30 Pro finger print sensor not working properly. Sometimes it recognized perfectly at some times does not respond at all.
For security concerns and ease of use I prefer fingerprint unlock feature on my Huawei P30 Pro. But for last 4-5 days it is showing lags in response. Some times finger print button doesn't even recognize my finger print.
I am recently having Huawei P30 Pro fingerprint sensor issue. Don’t know why but my Huawei P30 Pro is not recognizing my fingerprint I tried restarting my phone several times.
Solution: Huawei P30 Pro fingerprint senor not responding
Many reasons could led to issue of Huawei P30 Pro finger print sensor not recognizing the finger print. But with some changes in configuration we can easily fix this problem.
- Sweaty or wet fingers are one of the most common factors that can cause Huawei P30 Pro not recognizing fingerprints. Just take out a dry piece of cloth and remove moisture from your hands and on fingerprint unlock button.
- Clear all cache files and delete any recently installed app. Upgrade your Huawei P30 Pro to latest possible Android version available and check if still Huawei P30 Pro fingerprint sensor not working properly.
- Always add more than one fingerprints, this increases the chance of your device recognizing your fingerprint more accurately and quickly. This ensures that Huawei P30 Pro fingerprint sensor works in best possible way thereby reducing the chances of not recognizing your finger prints.
- If all above methods doesn’t work for you, performing a Factory Reset is a way to return an Android device back to the Out-of-Box condition. This will help you to fix Huawei P30 Pro fingerprint sensor not responding.
Chances are if you are still facing this problem you may have to visit Huawei service center and check why Huawei P30 Pro fingerprint sensor not responding
Problem: Huawei P30 Pro slow charging
With fast and wireless charging, Huawei P30 Pro ensures users that device’s battery will get charged at no time. Fast charging 40W, 70% in 30 min and reverse wireless charging are some of the high end charging capabilities provided by Huawei P30 Pro. But if there is some fault in your charging port, chances are you will end up with Huawei P30 Pro slow charging problem or not getting charged.
This thing frustrates me too much. Huawei P30 Pro slow charging and sometimes not getting charging is making my life hell. I have to keep checking in between if device is getting charged or not.
Is it time to change my phone? I recently bought Huawei P30 Pro and until recently device is not getting charged.
Huawei P30 Pro not getting charged, it seems some fault in charging port as it is not recognizing Type C cable.
Solution: Huawei P30 Pro slow charging
- Try any good antivirus software available in Google Play store and scan your phone for viruses. Chances are after cleaning any malwares or viruses if any Huawei P30 Pro slow charging problem will be no more.
- If Huawei P30 Pro charging port is not recognizing Type C charging cable provided by Huawei, then chances are either you have a corrupted type C cable or some hardware fault in charging jack. Try any other charging problem and check if this fixed Huawei P30 Pro slow charging problem, if not check if there is dust inside charging port. Clean with dry cloth and mouth air blows and again check if now Huawei P30 Pro not charging problem is resolved or not.
- If you are recently facing this Huawei P30 Pro not recognizing Type C cable problem, then any faulty app could also be one of the reasons for this. Uninstall any recently installed application and check if Huawei P30 Pro slow charging problem is gone or not.
- If you are getting Huawei P30 Pro slow charging or not getting charge problem too often, my advice is to visit any service center and check for any possible hardware faults.
I hope this article will help you to fix Huawei P30 Pro hardware problems. If you are looking for more such stuff like us on Facebook and do share your views on comment box below.